TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- “WIN a Merlin Annual Pass” is a competition and the winner will be selected by the Merlin Entertainments education team; chance plays no part in determining the Winners.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. However, employees and immediate families of Merlin Entertainments, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
The competition will be held once:
- Entries will be open from 5pm 4th December 2019
- Entries will close 3:59pm 31st January 2020
- Merlin Entertainments education team will select the winner. The winner will be notified by Merlin Entertainments on Thursday 1st Feb 2020 and must claim the prize by 6th Feb 2020.
- To enter, participants must update their contact details on the linked landing page, detailing in 25 words or less which attraction they wish to visit first and why.
- By submitting content, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out within this document.
- Incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants in the competition may only enter once.
- The Prize for one winner includes:
- 2 x Platinum Merlin Annual Pass
If you need any further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org