Excursion Pricing Information
Displayed below is detailed information about rates for school excursions to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium on Darling Harbour.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium offers an unrivaled opportunity for students to study a huge variety of marine life, focusing on topics that align with their classroom learnings, including habitats, life cycles, conservation and more. Complement your excursion by including a visit to one of other attractions and give your students the opportunity to further their learning. See below for information on combining your excursion with a trip to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds or Sydney Tower Eye.
All NSW teachers are offered complimentary entry to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, allowing you to explore the many educational opportunities throughout the attraction and to conduct a risk assessment. Please note that teachers must present their current teaching ID on entry to validate their pre-visit ticket. To request a free pre-visit go to our teacher pre-visit page for more information.
Single Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium only. These prices are for Primary and Secondary school students K - 12 and for groups of 15+.
- Australian school rates:
- $15.00 per student single entry during school terms when visiting with a school group for a self-guided tour
- $18.00 per student for an interactive OCEAN guided tour with an educator *Please note that we are currently only offering self-guided school excursions to SEA LIFE Sydney.
- Vacation care/holiday rates: $17.00 per child
- International school rates: $17.00 per student (5 - 15 years only)
- Home school rates: $15.00 per student single entry during school terms, accompanying adults at full price
Combine With Other Attractions
For the best value we recommend combining your excursion to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium with other attractions.
The best bit? Combination bookings can be shared amongst your classes. Book in multiple excursions for different dates and other classes at your school can benefit from the reduced combination rates.
Booking numbers for all excursions included in a combination booking must be committed to at the time of booking in order to receive the discounted price. Our education team will book your date for your first attraction and will then take you through the process of booking the date and time for your additional attractions online.
The other attractions we offer combination excursions with are:
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo (next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
- Madame Tussauds Sydney (next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
- Sydney Tower Eye (10 minute walk from SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
2 Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium + 1 other attraction
- Australian school rates: $20.00 per child
- Vacation care/holiday rates: $25.00 per child
- International school rates: $25.00 per child
3 Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium + 2 other attractions
- Australian school rates: $30.00 per child
- Vacation care/holiday rates: $35.00 per child
- International school rates: $35.00 per child
Teacher 'Free of Charge' Ratio
Teachers are offered complimentary entry on the following teacher-to-student ratios:
- Preschool (4+) 1:3
- K-2 students 1:6
- Year 3-12 students 1:8
- Special needs students 1:1 (with carers card)
Extra teachers are at a cost of $17.50 each.
- Vacation care students 1:8
Under the vacation care rate, extra adults are at a cost of $20 each.
We do not currently offer complimentary teacher entry for international schools or home school programs.
Book An Excursion
Telephone: 1800 - 195 - 650 (Schools Only)
Email the education team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the online excursion enquiry form
Or, if you are booking a self-guided tour to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and are ready to pay now you can book directly online here
For detailed information on all booking options please visit our school excursion booking information page.