$57Per Adult (Child $40)
- Price includes a Digi Photo pass giving you Unlimited Digital Photos!
- You are required to book a date & timeslot before your visit
- Visit your other attraction within 30 days
14 Nov 2012 12:57:38
Come in to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium for Discovery Channel's Shark Week from 24th November - 9th December 2012 and enjoy a range of exciting, interactive family activities to raise awareness about the plight of sharks.
- Join in our free daily talks to learn all about sharks including their extra senses, their unique breeding, and loads of other cool facts!
- Face your fears on the new Shark Walk and walk over some huge sharks then journey deep under the sea and explore the depths of Shark Valley.
- Get involved with our global SEA LIFE campaign to ban shark-finning and protect these miss-understood marine animals.
- Discover more about the threats to sharks, as well as some jawsome sharky facts with our Shark Week Quiz Trail.
With 12 different species of sharks onsite, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium can teach you all about the various species of sharks in our waters. You can even touch shark eggs in our interactive rock pool!
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium are passionate about raising awareness, and are proud to support Discovery Channel's 'Shark Week'.