25 Sep 2018 17:48:56
What's On at Sea Life this October
We are buzzing with excitement knowing that school holidays are just around the corner. To help ensure that all guests have the best day out we have put together a handy tips & tricks checklist to ensure your visit goes swimmingly!
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- See more, save more! Go BIG and save money by combining your Sydney SEA LIFE ticket with Sydney’s other top attractions including Madame Tussauds, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye!
- Book online and save - purchase your tickets through our website and you are guaranteed to save 10% off entry price.
- By purchasing your ticket online you can also skip the queue! Our e-ticket allows you to go directly to the aquarium entrance.
- Before you visit make sure you visit the bathrooms at the admissions foyer. The next set of toilets is located at our Macquarie Island Exhibit, more than half way through the journey.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Get ready to get slimey! This October we have upped the slime-factor in our new experience. Go on a slime-tastic underwater journey as they learn weird and wonderful facts about the slimy creatures of the sea including anemones, sea cucumbers and moray eels.
- Head to Darwin's Lab at 11am and 2:30pm every day for slime making tutorials so you can learn how to make your own slime at home!
- If you’re planning to discover the Penguin Expedition (we recommend you do!), make sure you embark the boat before we begin to close the ride at 4:30pm.
- Notice something different? Our Reef theatre is undergoing an exciting facelift! Hang on to your visitor guide to receive a 30% discount offer for your next visit. Experience the wonders of the Day and Night in the Great Barrier Reef… opening in November!
AFTER YOUR VISIT
- Let us know your thoughts! Head to our Slime Hub for special Black Box challenges - if you dare touch the unknown and remember to leave a review while you're there.
- Have you seen our new gift shop? Take a wonder through the new and improved gift shop, make sure you purchase your own slime to take home - it is the perfect memento.
- Feeling hungry? Our kitchen is open until 5:30pm every day where you can get hot chips, burgers and seafood – Marine Stewardship Council approved of course! Look out for our NEW Blue Slushie available this October to celebrate SLIMED at SEA LIFE.
- Did you know that you can upgrade your entry ticket to an annual pass? Enjoy 12 months of unlimited entry to all of our attractions!
- Lastly, don't forget to check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for all the latest news!
So water you waiting for? Dive in today and go on an underwater adventure this October