$46PER ADULT (Child $33)
- Flexible entry - arrive anytime in the next 12 months
- Skip the queues with express online ticket entry
- Free admission under age 3
15 Mar 2012 15:53:39
For the very first time, we will undertake public Shark Surface Feeds and talks daily at 3:15pm - with additional talks throughout the day - giving you the chance to see some of Australia's most feared, unique and spectacular creatures be fed from the surface of the aquarium's enormous Oceanarium.
We will also recommence our famous Glass Bottom Boat shark feeds* over the iconic Great Barrier Reef tank, as well as feature a shark tracking video highlighting footage of Great White Shark migration and Bull Sharks in Sydney Harbour, to be shown in the aquarium's Shark HQ.
If you prefer to keep your feet planted firmly on the ground, you will still be able to get involved - visit the shark hatchlings nursery, hold shark eggs in the touch pool and learn about some of the fascinating features of these magnificent marine creatures at Shark Jaws talks by Sydney Aquarium's resident shark experts, taking place daily.
Here's the jaw-some daily line up for March:
- Glass Bottom Boat Shark Feed: Daily at 11am ($15 per person)
- Shark Jaw Talks: Daily at 12pm, 1:30pm and 4:30pm
- Shark Talks in Shark Ocean: 10:30am, 11:30am and 3:15pm
- Shark Surface Feeds: Daily at 3:15pm
- Great barrier reef shark feed: 11am and talk at 3:45pm
See you at Sydney Aquarium in March - if you dare!
*Available for an additional fee.